Ah… I remember dating. continue reading »
Not sure if this is accurate as all the evil twins on TV have goatees. Case and point, Evil Spock.
As stupid as this looks, I can see there being some potential in this.
Via: Foolish Gadgets
This is the Microsoft concept house. I quite like the see through TV! I’d like to see the wallpaper be higher quality and possibly HD. It’d be great if you could select part of the wallpaper to play videos and use as a TV. just sayin’ 😉
Via: Coolest Gadgets.
Wow! Just Wow! The production in this is just wow! In would have expected them to have released this on TV, but not on YouTube! I’m really look forward to seeing more of these! Hopefully they will come to a screen near you! continue reading »
F*ck you Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day is truly an awful occasion if you just happen to be single. This is the first Valentine’s Day in 3 years that I’ve been single or not had anyone that I could possibly send a Valentine’s card to. No one. This was my post last Valentine’s Day.
I’m actually enjoying being single at the minute, but I just hate how you can’t turn on the TV or open a magazine at this time of year without loads of big red love hearts being shoved down your throat! All these adverts subtly mock you and make light that you will be sat on your own, drinking cheap wine and quite possibly looking at porn. They all show happy couples drinking champagne, wearing matching jumpers and cuddling in slow motion.
The last time I was single, and I had 3 Valentine’s on the trot where I was single, I celebrated the day with a 6 pack of Guinness and a slab of chocolate. So, keeping with tradition, this is what I will be doing tonight. One addition to my tradition is that I will try to watch as much Star Wars as I physically can before I fall asleep in a puddle of my own tears.
Join me if you want. Leave a comment below letting me know how your night goes.
That’s right! It’s my Birthday!
I’m 24 years young! I’ll be honest, the past 4 months I’ve felt like a 15 year old again. I don’t know why.
Anyway, to mark the occasion, here are 51 signs you’re getting older!
1. Everything hurts and what doesn’t hurt doesn’t work.
2. The gleam in your eyes is from the sun hitting your bifocals.
3. You feel like the morning after and you haven’t been anywhere.
4. Your little black book contains only names that end in M.D.
5. Your children begin to look middle aged.
6. You finally reach the top of the ladder and find it leaning against the wrong wall.
7. Your mind makes contracts your body can’t meet.
8. You look forward to a dull evening.
9. Your favourite part of the newspaper is “20 Years Ago Today.”
10. You turn out the lights for economic rather than romantic reasons.
11. You sit in a rocking chair and can’t get it going.
12. Your knees buckle, and your belt won’t.
14. You’re 17 around the neck, 42 around the waist, and 95 around the golf course.
15. Your back goes out more than you do.
17. Your Pacemaker makes the garage doors go up when you see a pretty girl.
18. The little old grey haired lady you helped across the street is your wife.
19. You sink your teeth into a steak, and they stay there.
20. You have too much room in the house and not enough in the medicine cabinet.
21. You get your exercise acting as a pallbearer for your friends who exercise.
22. You know all the answers, but nobody asks you the questions.
23. You’re asleep, but others worry that you’re dead.
24. You quit trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walks into the room.
25. You buy a compass for the dash of your car.
26. You are proud of your lawn mower.
27. Your best friend is dating someone half his age…and isn’t breaking any laws.
28. You call Olan Mills before they call you.
29. Your arms are almost too short to read the newspaper.
30. You sing along with the elevator music.
31. You would rather go to work than stay home sick.
32. You constantly talk about the price of gasoline.
33. You enjoy hearing about other people’s operations.
34. You consider coffee one of the most important things in life.
35. You make an appointment to see the dentist.
36. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
37. Neighbours borrow your tools.
38. People call at 9 p.m. and ask, “Did I wake you?”
39. You have a dream about prunes.
40. You answer a question with, “because I said so.”
41. You send money to PBS.
42. The end of your tie doesn’t come anywhere near the top of your pants.
43. You take a metal detector to the beach.
44. You wear black socks with sandals.
45. You know what the word “equity” means.
46. You can’t remember the last time you lay on the floor to watch TV.
47. Your ears are hairier than your head.
48. You get into a heated argument about pension plans.
49. You got cable for the weather channel (sometimes referred to as “Old Folks MTV”).
50. You have a party and the neighbours don’t even realise it.
51. When you bend over, you look for something else to do while you’re down there.
Image from funkypigeon.com
There’s a web series I’m watching at the minute which has to be one of the best things I have ever seen on YouTube… BlackBlox TV.
It’s kind of like the Twilight Zone, only a lot shorter and creepier. Everything about it is brilliant; the camera work, editing, the plots etc. You should totally go and check it out if you’re in to things that are a bit eerie and strange!
The teaser/trailer for it is below:
I wrote an article recently about the best and worst superhero costumes. Well, my favourite superhero is, and always will be, Batman. There’s been a few people play the role of the caped crusader over the years, but everyone has their favourite. I’m no exception. Here are he TV and film actors from the last 50 years in order and how I rate them!
THE best Batman EVER! Adam West is a legend. He didn’t need protective armour to protect himself. Silk and Polyester is all the protection he needed! The Bat Mobile was that awesome that it made everything else around it appear faster. Everything else became awesome by osmosis. Adam West’s Batman could climb a vertical building using nothing but a rope with no effort what so ever.
I must admit, when I think of Batman films, I immediately think of Michael Keaton. Adam West was great for the Batman TV series, but, to me, Michael Keaton was perfect for the Batman films.
He’s doing a great job as Batman at the minute, but there’s one reason why he’s not made the top of my Batman film actors list… his growly Batman voice. It seems so fake (and gay).
I’ve placed Val Kilmer low down on this list, but it’s not because I didn’t like his portrayal of Batman. I thought he was a great Batman and I would have liked to have seen him do a few more films, but all of the above were better in my opinion. Val Kilmer should have done it instead of…
He should never have been Batman. This film should never have been made. I wish I had never have watched it. Let’s just forget about it.
What do you reckon? Not much? No, me neither.
It just doesn’t feel right to me. The A-Team is, and always will be, the original line up from the 1980s TV series. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll definitely be seeing it at the cinema as I’m a huge A-Team fan!
Oh, and BA Baracus would never say “Homey”. “Sucker!”, yes, but definitely not “Homey”.
Bananalogic.net is powered by supercharged mountain lions fueled by salty Charlie Sheen tears.